Quote-to-cash process is the journey that begins the moment a buyer
expresses intent to buy your product and ends in what’s the raison
d’être for every business – revenue.
A quote has to be quick and error-free to ensure a continuous dialogue with the customer that leads to finalizing the contract terms.
The contract is signed and the said order is fulfilled on time. It’s now time to collect the payment.
An invoice can even be sent along with the payment link if your business prefers that.
Automating revenue recognition and integrating it with your billing system will enable finance teams to recognize revenue accurately.
- Make complex product sales simple for all your channels.
- Add hundreds of line items without sacrificing quote complexity
- User controlled split of a large quote
- Synchronized processes for complex pricing
- Product visibility and availability rules (for location, channel, and user)
- Guided selling wizards for configurable products
- Full visibility into customer purchases on a single quote.
- Quickly upsell and cross-sell added services with guided selling.
- Manage Quote-to-Cash with an intelligent and collaborative solution built on a single data model.
- Centralized repository for all revenue-related data.
- Intelligent templates and playbooks make deal construction easy.
- System with insights and alerts enables rapid improvement of sales process.
- User-based workflows
Automating the Quote-to-Cash Process with Intelligent Billing
Let’s take a closer look at what we mean when we talk about “Quote-to-Cash” by breaking down the role of intelligent billing in each part of the process.